- Freshwater Products
- Wacky Rings & The Wacky Tool
- Pro-Grade Wacky Tool (Wacky Rig O-Ring Tool w/ 10 Wacky Rings for 4&5" Senkos)
Pro-Grade Wacky Tool (Wacky Rig O-Ring Tool w/ 10 Wacky Rings for 4&5" Senkos)
- Pro-Grade Aluminum Construction w/ Stainless Steel Screw won't rust like the other tools out there
- Fits Senkos up to 6+", as well as any soft plastic with a thickness/diameter up to 1/2"
- Compatible with all size Wacky Rings (3"/Finesse, 4-5", and 6").
- Fishing wacky style with an o-ring allows one soft plastic lure to last all day
- Light weight of o-ring allows the bait to fall naturally - the way fish want it
- Includes 10 o-rings for 4&5" senkos (available in black o-rings or green pumpkin o-rings)
Senko worms have taken over fishing by storm in recent years. Such a simple bait can subtly imitate bass forage and produce both quantity and quality catches. The latest craze in senko fishing is the wacky rig - hooking the senko through the middle which brings a new action to the lure. Every movement of the rod produces a twitch in the senko that is irresistible to bass, which often strike after the twitch action and during the period in which the lure is making its fall back downward.
Anglers grew frustrated fishing the wacky rig, as each catch typically tore the senko, rendering it lost or unusable after each fish or hangup. Wacky Rings and the Wacky Tool have solved that problem. By hooking through a resilient o-ring instead of the lure itself, a single senko worm can be fished all day without the fear of tearing the lure or losing it to a snag under a dock or in a brush pile. Simply insert the bait into the tool, roll the o-ring onto the bait, add a hook, and you're ready to fish the wacky rig with a longer lasting senko/stickbait.
Harmony's Pro-Grade Wacky Tool and Wacky Rings often pay for themselves on the first day out fishing with them. Bring one pack of worms down to the water instead of several. Wacky rigged senkos using a Wacky Ring can be fearlessly skipped under docks and other snaggy areas with confidence. Wacky Rings are made of a super resilient rubber compound and outperform the flimsier silicone/hardware-store o-rings that are often sold by other brands.
The Harmony Pro-Grade Wacky Tool has a 1/2” inside diameter to accommodate up to 6-8” senkos (depending on brand/thickness) and any soft stickbait/soft plastic with similar diameter. The removable stainless steel Wacky Ring Retainer Screw can be quickly unscrewed to use the tool with Wacky Skirts and other rigging accessories that require removal of this part.
Contains one (1) Harmony Pro-Grade Wacky Tool with ten (10) Wacky Rings for 4&5” senko worms.