Finesse jigs are great for fishing bodies of water that receive a lot of fishing pressure. Bass will often hesitate to bite larger, more intrusive jigs on pressured waters, yet will many times still fall for a finesse jig. Finesse jigs are often used to imitate crawfish and other small bottom dwelling prey. Because of this, crawfish, "chunk", and grub style trailers are commonly used as trailer baits on finesse jigs.
Harmony Tackle for the Finesse Jig
Tungsten Finesse Ball Jig MSS Kit (3 Jigs, 4 Skirts, 5 Bait Pegs)
$8.29 - $9.29
- Tungsten resin jigs are denser than lead. That means your tungsten resin jighead is smaller than the same weighted lead jig head. Smaller jigs mean fewer hangups, allowing you to spend less money on lures and more time fishing. Because tungsten resin jigs are more dense than lead, they transmit vibration better up your line for greater sensitivity.
- Finesse Ball Jigs are an incredibly effective year-round technique to catch fish in smaller bodies of water and highly pressured larger waters. They're especially effective in the cold water of late fall, winter, and early spring for catching largemouth, smallmouth, spotted bass, and other predator fish.
- Includes three (3) Finesse Ball Jigs, four (4) Modular Skirts, and five (5) Bait Pegs to keep your soft plastic baits pegged on your hook and prevents the need to constantly adjust soft plastics that keep sliding out of position. Just add your favorite soft plastic trailer, and you are ready to fish!
- Harmony's signature MSS™ Jigs (Modular-Skirt-System™) allow you to quickly install different skirt colors onto your jigs to better fit your fishing style and location. Easily match the hatch without needing to purchase several separate jig colors.
Modular Skirts (Finesse Buzzcut Style, 8 Pack)
- Modular skirts are compatible with all Harmony Modular-Skirt-System jigs and weights, as well as universally compatible with most other lures that utilize skirts.
- Includes 8 Modular Skirts (Finesse Buzzcut Style)
Bait Pegs (100 Pack, Select Size)
- Pegs your soft plastic baits to your hook when fishing a Texas Rig, Jig, Shakey Head, Chatterbait, and more
- Allows more than 2x the life from soft plastics by keeping them pegged in place - saving you money and allowing you to fish more effectively
- Soft plastic baits no longer slide down your hook when skipping under overhanging cover or retrieving through thick grass/weeds.
- Does not tear your plastics like bait keeper barbs featured on some hooks
- Resists sliding enough to hold baits in place, but not enough to interfere with hooksets