Flipping Jigs (or “flippin jigs”) are designed to be fished in dense cover, whether it's grass, weeds, submerged timber, laydown trees, under docks, or anywhere else where less snag-free lures would get snagged. These jigs are usually fished with a craw or creature trailer bait, with the intent of mimicking a crawfish or other bottom dwelling prey. Tungsten flipping jigs have emerged in recent years as superior to traditional lead jigs, allowing more sensitivity to feel the bottom better, as well as being more environmentally friendly.
Harmony Tackle for the Flipping Jig
Harmony Fishing - Tungsten Flipping Jig 20 Piece Kit - 3/8oz
- The Harmony Fishing 20pc Flipping Jig Kit includes: (2) Harmony 3/8oz Tungsten Flipping Jigs, (2) Slip-On Jig Rattles, (5) Bait Pegs, (4) Modular Jig Skirts, (6) NetBait Paca Chunk Soft Plastic Trailer Baits, (1) Harmony "How To Fish: Flipping Jigs" Guide
- Everything you need to start fishing flipping jigs for largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass. The included guide even explains when, where, and how to fish the jigs during different times of year on your local lakes and ponds.
- An ideal ideal starting point for those looking to get into bass fishing with jigs, as well as an excellent gift for the budding fisherman/woman.
- Includes premium tackle components, the same that we supply to tournament and expert fishermen: Top of the line tungsten jigs, modular-skirt-system for quickly selecting your favorite jig color without needing to purchase several different color jigs, slip-on jig rattles to add sound for fishing stained/muddy water, and Bait Pegs to keep your trailer baits pegged in place on your hook and lasting longer.
- If you're ready to start fishing Flipping Jigs for bass, pick up the Harmony Fishing 20 Piece Flipping Jig Kit today!
Tungsten Flipping Jigs (Modular Skirt System - 2 Jigs, 4 Skirts, 2 Rattles, 5 Bait Pegs)
$9.99 - $14.99
- Harmony's Tungsten Flipping Jig Modular-Skirt-System™ Kit includes (2) Tungsten Flipping Jigs, (4) Skirts, (2) Slip-On Rattles, and (5) Bait Pegs™. This kit has you covered with 4 skirt colors for any jig fishing situation.
- These jigs utilize 97% Pure Tungsten construction for the ultimate sensitivity and compact profile. Tungsten is almost twice as dense as lead, meaning your jighead can be half the physical size for the same weight and can transmit vibration from bottom contact twice as well as similar lead jigs.
- Flipping jigs are an incredibly effective technique to catch fish in heavy cover like brush, wood, docks, rocks, and grass/weeds, or when bass are relating to the bottom.
- Included rattles can be easily slipped onto your jig to increase the strike zone in stained or muddy water when fish rely more on sound/vibration than vision for feeding. The included Bait Pegs™ install in seconds over your soft plastic trailer baits to keep them pegged in place and prevent premature tearing of baits.
- Harmony's signature MSS™ Jigs (Modular-Skirt-System™) allow you to quickly install different skirt colors onto your jigs to better fit your fishing style and location. Easily match the hatch without needing to purchase several separate jig colors.
Modular Skirts (Hole-In-One Style, 8 Pack)
- Modular skirts are compatible with all Harmony Modular-Skirt-System jigs and weights, as well as universally compatible with mostother lures that utilize skirts.
- Includes 8 Modular Skirts.
Bait Pegs (100 Pack, Select Size)
- Pegs your soft plastic baits to your hook when fishing a Texas Rig, Jig, Shakey Head, Chatterbait, and more
- Allows more than 2x the life from soft plastics by keeping them pegged in place - saving you money and allowing you to fish more effectively
- Soft plastic baits no longer slide down your hook when skipping under overhanging cover or retrieving through thick grass/weeds.
- Does not tear your plastics like bait keeper barbs featured on some hooks
- Resists sliding enough to hold baits in place, but not enough to interfere with hooksets