Bait Pegs (100 Pack, Select Size)
- Pegs your soft plastic baits to your hook when fishing a Texas Rig, Jig, Shakey Head, Chatterbait, and more
- Allows more than 2x the life from soft plastics by keeping them pegged in place - saving you money and allowing you to fish more effectively
- Soft plastic baits no longer slide down your hook when skipping under overhanging cover or retrieving through thick grass/weeds.
- Does not tear your plastics like bait keeper barbs featured on some hooks
- Resists sliding enough to hold baits in place, but not enough to interfere with hooksets
Both tournament and recreational anglers fish soft plastic baits as a reliable tactic to catch bass. One of the greatest pains of fishing soft plastics is how often the bait needs to be adjusted on the hook; whether you're fishing a Texas Rig, Jig with a trailer, Chatterbait, Shaky Head, or any other soft plastic rigged on a hook. Soft plastics tear after sliding down the hook and being adjusted several times.
The creators of Bait Pegs™ feel your pain. We know that soft plastic baits cost up to $1 per piece, and we've experienced first hand the annoyance of constantly fixing your soft plastic to maintain a proper presentation. That's why we created Bait Pegs™, which will cut your soft plastic consumption by more than half and allow you to fish more effectively.
Simply install Bait Pegs™ on your hook when fishing any soft plastic bait. Your bait will be pegged in place on the hook and will no longer slide after every few casts or after skipping it under a dock or other piece of overhanging cover. Bait Pegs™ even allow you to catch more than 2x the fish on each soft plastic, as the Bait Peg™ will securely hold your soft plastic on the hook even after it starts to tear from fighting a few fish.
If you've never tried Bait Pegs™ - Next time you are out on the water and throwing a soft plastic, take note of how many times you need to adjust the bait on your hook. Which actions typically require you to adjust your bait? Is it after a few normal casts? Nearly every time you skip your bait? Do you often finish a retrieve and realize that your bait was hanging improperly on your hook the entire time? Are you replacing your bait after nearly every time your bait gets bit? Bait Pegs™ cut down on all of these, which results in longer lasting soft plastics as well as more time fishing a presentation that is rigged properly. Bait Pegs™ often pay for themselves during your first day using them.
Use size 1 Bait Pegs on smaller/thinner hooks, finesse jigs, and shakeyheads. Use size 2 Bait Pegs on larger/thicker hooks, chatterbaits, jigs,